Specialist Out-Patient

We encourage you to visit a general outpatient clinic (GOPC) or a private family doctor when in need of medical consultations. GOPCs or their family doctors will also consider making referrals to specialist outpatient clinics of Hospital Authority for specialist consultation, treatment and investigation, if necessary.

If the condition turns acute before the appointment, the patient can seek immediate treatment at the Accident and Emergency (A&E) departments.

Patients should bring along with their valid identify document and investigation reports and X-ray films, if any, at the first time of the appointment.